- ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001: 2018 – OH&S Management System
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 – OH&S Management System
- ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management System
- ISO/TS 16949 : 2016 – Automotive Management System
ISO 17025: 2017 – Lab Management System
ISO 15189: 2012 – Medical Lab Management System
ISO 27001: 2013 – Information Security Management System
ISO 20000: 2005 – Information Technology Service Management
ISO 13485 – Medical Devices
ISO 17664 – Sterilizations of Medical Devices
- ISO 22000: 2018 – Food Safety Management System
- FSSC 22000 – Food Safety System Certification
- BRC – British Retail Consortium
- SQF – Safe Quality Food
- IFS – International Featured Standards
HACCP – Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point
HALAL – Food, Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Herbal, Cosmetics
Global GAP – Good Agricultural Practices
GMP – Good Manufacturing Practices (Food, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics & Surgical Industries)
ISO 26000 – Social Responsibility
BSCI – Business Social Compliance Initiative
- SEDEX – Supplier Ethical Data Exchange
- URSA – Unilever Responsible Sourcing Audit
- Product Certifications – UL Mark/CE Mark
ISO 9001 is a standard which helps organizations to implement measures which protect the organization and its customers in an effective and result oriented way. ISO 9001 is the most recognized standard worldwide, with more than a million companies certified.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification:
- Helps in cultivating a quality focused culture throughout the organization
- Results in improved image of the organization
- Enhances business opportunities
- Helps organization become more customer focused, and consistently meet customer requirements
ISO 14001 sets out criteria and maps out a framework which organizations can use to set up an effective environmental management system. It provides assurance to the organization that its environmental impact is measured and improved.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification:
- Provides a reduction in cost due to effective management of waste
- Minimizes the risk of environmental liability
- Greatly enhances the image of the organization both in the community and globally
- Results in increased profits through better energy conservation
The occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, ISO 45001, is a new international standard that provides a framework for an organization to manage risks and opportunities to help prevent work-related injury and ill health to workers. The intended outcome is to improve and provide a safe and healthy workplace.
ISO 45001 is intended to help organizations, regardless of size or industry, in designing systems to proactively prevent injury and ill health. All of its requirements are designed to be integrated into an organization’s management and business processes.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification:
1-Employees feel their needs and safety are being taken into account.
2-A strong occupational health and safety management system can help reduce injuries and illness in the workplace.
3-May help avoid legal costs and may even reduce insurance costs.
4-Create a positive corporate culture supportive of prevention of workplace injury and illness, as well as employee participation.
OHSAS 18001 is an Occupational Health & Safety Management System standard which helps organizations to control occupational health and safety risks. It provides a framework for effective management of health and safety in the work environment.
Benefits of OHSAS 18001 Certification:
- Helps in reducing health and safety associated risks
- Employees are aware of your commitment to their health and safety
- Ensures that you are complying with the legal requirements
- Improves company reputation thereby increasing business opportunities
ISO 22000 sets out the requirements an organization needs to follow to ensure its ability to control food safety hazards, in order to ensure better and safer food. It applies to all organizations, regardless of their position on the food chain.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification:
- Helps in enabling identification and control of food safety hazards
- Results in a better utilization of resources
- Increase in confidence of suppliers and stakeholders
- Ensures responsibilities are properly defined resulting in more accountability
ISO 27001 is the standard which defines the requirements for an Information Security management system. It helps organizations manage the security of critical assets such as financial information, intellectual property or other sensitive data. This standard provides a systematic approach for keeping such information secure.
Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification:
- Increases the reliability and security of information systems
- Assures customers that their data is safe, resulting in increased business opportunities
- Improves management control
- Results in better risk management planning