- ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001: 2018 – OH&S Management System
ISO 17025: 2017 – Lab Management System
ISO 15189: 2012 – Medical Lab Management System
ISO 27001: 2013 – Information Security Management System
ISO 20000: 2005 – Information Technology Service Management
- ISO 22000: 2018 – Food Safety Management System
- FSSC 22000 – Food Safety System Certification
- BRC FOOD Issue 9
- SQF Version 9
- IFS Food Version 8
ISO 26000–Social Responsibility
- SA 8000: 2014 – Social Accountability
- WRAP Compliance
- SEDEX – Supplier Ethical Data Exchange
- URSA – Unilever Responsible Sourcing Audit
- Product Certifications – UL Mark/CE Mark
ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System
ISO 9001 is a standard which helps organizations to implement measures which protect the organization and its customers in an effective and result oriented way. ISO 9001 is the most recognized standard worldwide, with more than a million companies certified.
Benefits of ISO 9001: 2015 Certification:
- Helps in cultivating a quality focused culture throughout the organization.
- Results in improved image of the organization.
- Enhances business opportunities.
- Helps organization become more customer focused, and consistently meet customer requirements.
ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System
ISO 14001 sets out criteria and maps out a framework which organizations can use to set up an effective environmental management system. It provides assurance to the organization that its environmental impact is measured and improved.
Benefits of ISO 14001: 2015 Certification:
- Provides a reduction in cost due to effective management of waste.
- Minimizes the risk of environmental liability.
- Greatly enhances the image of the organization both in the community and globally.
- Results in increased profits through better energy conservation.
ISO 45001: 2018 OH&S Management System
The occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, ISO 45001, is a new international standard that provides a framework for an organization to manage risks and opportunities to help prevent work-related injury and ill health to workers. The intended outcome is to improve and provide a safe and healthy workplace.
ISO 45001 is intended to help organizations, regardless of size or industry, in designing systems to proactively prevent injury and ill health. All of its requirements are designed to be integrated into an organization’s management and business processes.
Benefits of ISO 45001: 2018 Certification:
1-Employees feel their needs and safety are being taken into account.
2-A strong occupational health and safety management system can help reduce injuries and illness in the workplace.
3-May help avoid legal costs and may even reduce insurance costs.
4-Create a positive corporate culture supportive of prevention of workplace injury and illness, as well as employee participation.
ISO 17025: 2017 Lab Management System
ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 enables laboratories to demonstrate that they operate competently and generate valid results, thereby promoting confidence in their work both nationally and around the world.
ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 specifies the general requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories.
ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 is applicable to all organizations performing laboratory activities, regardless of the number of personnel.
Laboratory customers, regulatory authorities, organizations and schemes using peer-assessment, accreditation bodies, and others use ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 in confirming or recognizing the competence of laboratories.
Benefits of ISO 17025 Certification:
- Improve your reputation.
- Create new business connections.
- Gain competitive advantage.
- Increase laboratory effectiveness.
- Gain access to more contracts for testing and calibration.
- Offer proficiency on improving work processes.
- Offer more reliable and efficient lab testing and results.
- Achieve customer reliability.
ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management System
ISO 22000 sets out the requirements an organization needs to follow to ensure its ability to control food safety hazards, in order to ensure better and safer food. It applies to all organizations, regardless of their position on the food chain.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Certification:
- Helps in enabling identification and control of food safety hazards.
- Results in a better utilization of resources.
- Increase in confidence of suppliers and stakeholders.
- Ensures responsibilities are properly defined resulting in more accountability.
ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System
ISO 27001 is the standard which defines the requirements for an Information Security management system. It helps organizations manage the security of critical assets such as financial information, intellectual property or other sensitive data. This standard provides a systematic approach for keeping such information secure.
Benefits of ISO 27001: 2013 Certification:
- Increases the reliability and security of information systems.
- Assures customers that their data is safe, resulting in increased business opportunities.
- Improves management control.
- Results in better risk management planning.